Signing up for ski club is wicked easy! (But there are a few steps and some options to think about)
To sign up for Ski Club follow these 3 steps:
- Register for Uxbridge Ski & Snowboard Club
- Pay for Uxbridge Ski & Snowboard Club Registration
- Register with Wachusett – Order Lift Pass or Season Pass
- (Optional but recommended) Lessons
- (Optional) Equipment Rentals
- (Optional) Cow Card
Sign-up links and instructions:
- Register for Uxbridge Ski & Snowboard Club: Ski Club Sign Up
- Pay for Uxbridge Ski & Snowboard Club Registration.
- Venmo $105 to @Uxbridge-Skiclub
- Registration is $105 per student. You may pay for multiple registrations in a single transaction. 2 students = $210, 3 students = $315, and so on.
3. Register with Wachusett Wachusett School Group Passes
A. Order Lift Passes (or Season Pass)
- Options: You can purchase the 6-week School Group Pass or a Season Pass. The 6-week pass will cover the skier for the 6 ski club nights, whereas a season pass will allow you to ski throughout the season.
- Wachusett School Group Passes Use code: TUXB
- Group Lessons
- Equipment Rentals
D. COW Card
- COW Card
Per student costs for the 2021 season:
- Uxbridge Ski & Snowboard Club (Bus fee): $105
- 6-week Lift Pass: $131
- (Season Passes start at $269)
- (Optional but recommended) Lessons: $71
- (Optional) Equipment Rentals: $110 (+$24 for helmet rental)
- (Optional) Cow Card: $45 (for a $50 card)
Lessons are highly recommended, especially for younger skiers. It’s only $71 for six weeks of lessons and the groups are typically small, allowing for some one-on-one instruction.