Signing up for ski club is wicked easy! (But there are a few steps and some options to think about)
To sign up for Ski Club follow these 3 steps:
- Register for Uxbridge Ski & Snowboard Club (Google Form)
- Pay for Uxbridge Ski & Snowboard Club Registration (Venmo)
- Register with Wachusett – Order 6 week Lift Pass or Season Pass (Wachusett Web site)
- (Optional but recommended) Lessons
- (Optional) Equipment Rentals
- (Optional) Cow Card
Sign-up links and instructions:
- Register for Uxbridge Ski & Snowboard Club: Ski Club Sign Up
- Pay for Uxbridge Ski & Snowboard Club Registration Bus fee.
- Bus fee is $100 per student. Venmo $100 to @Uxbridge-Skiclub. You may pay for multiple registrations in a single transaction. 2 students = $200, 3 students = $300.
3. Register with Wachusett Wachusett School Group Passes
A. Order Lift Passes (or Season Pass)
- Options: You can purchase the 8-week School Group Pass or a Season Pass. The 8-week pass will cover the skier for the 8 ski club nights, whereas a season pass will allow you to ski throughout the season.
- Wachusett School Group Passes Use code: TOXB *This is not a typo this is a new code for this year
- B. Lessons
- Group Lessons
- Equipment Rentals
D. COW Card
- COW Card
Per student costs for the 2023 season:
- Uxbridge Ski & Snowboard Club (Bus fee): $100
- 6-week Lift Pass: $143
- (Optional but recommended) Lessons: $89
- (Optional) Equipment Rentals: $108 (Helmet rental is extra)
- (Optional) Cow Card: $45 (for a $50 card) or $90 for a $100 card
Lessons are highly recommended, especially for younger skiers. It’s only $89 for six weeks of lessons and the groups are typically small, allowing for some one-on-one instruction.