Thank you for your interest in SKI CLUB!
January 3, 2017 will be our first outing!
- New to Ski Club? Some of the most important things to know:
- USSC is a private, all-volunteer, not-for-profit entity serving Uxbridge Public Schools.
- USSC is not directly affiliated with the school system or the town of Uxbridge.
- Grades 3-12 are welcome to participate. Please note that 3rd grade
students require a parent-chaperone.
- The club operates for 8-weeks (8 Tuesday evenings), generally from
January through early March, excluding February vacation week.
- AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING, especially for the youngest members:
- There are two parts to a USSC membership:
- 1. Ski Club Membership
Cost = $115
Includes: transportation, the excellent assistance of our all-volunteer chaperones,
end of season pizza party and more.
- 2. Wachusett Mountain - click here for complete program information
Cost = $130 for Lift Badge*
Lessons = $60 (6 lessons over first 6 of 8 weeks)
Rentals = $110 for 8-weeks or $179 for the season
*Season Pass at additional cost, see group sign up info for details. Your schools code >>>>>> Whitin: WE McC/UHS: TWNUX
For more detailed information please review our FAQ.